Request a Screen Printing or Embroidery Quote
Submit Your RequestIf you need monogramming, embroidery, or screen printing services, or you're looking for custom promotional items, contact us today for an unbeatable quote! An associate will contact you via email or phone. Please enter the fields below and any additional comments we should consider when pricing your job. *Denotes required field
- If your artwork is not a print-quality file, our in-house art department can recreate artwork for you. For example, if the only logo you have is from your website, we can re-create it in a high-quality format suitable for print output. Please send us what you have, as it can serve as a starting point for us to use. Please see our resources to help you! Screen Print Ink Chart, Imprint Placement Guide, Screen Print Fonts List, and also our Embroidery Font List
- Your artwork should be in vector format whenever possible. Convert all text/type to outlines.
- JPGs and GIFs are not acceptable for printing.
- JPGs or GIFs placed inside Illustrator or CorelDraw are not acceptable for printing.
- Photoshop Files are only acceptable under certain circumstances: Files should be created at 300 dpi. Artwork must be created at final imprint size (i.e. 11″ wide x 11″ tall). Please keep all layers intact (don’t flatten layers) whenever possible.
- Do not create your artwork at 72 dpi.
- Do not resample artwork from 72 dpi to 300 dpi.
- Do not create your artwork at 3″ wide if the final size is 10″ wide.
- Do create your artwork at the final size of the output.