- If your artwork is not a print-quality file, our in-house art department can recreate artwork for you. For example, if the only logo you have is from your website, we can re-create it in a high-quality format suitable for print output. Please send us what you have, as it can serve as a starting point for us to use. You can also use our Online Shirt Designer if you want to create your own from scratch!
- Your artwork should be in vector format whenever possible. Convert all text/type to outlines.
- JPGs and GIFs are not acceptable for printing.
- JPGs or GIFs placed inside Illustrator or CorelDraw are not acceptable for printing.
- Photoshop Files are only acceptable under certain circumstances: Files should be created at 300 dpi. Artwork must be created at final imprint size (i.e. 11″ wide x 11″ tall). Please keep all layers intact (don’t flatten layers) whenever possible.
- Do not create your artwork at 72 dpi.
- Do not resample artwork from 72 dpi to 300 dpi.
- Do not create your artwork at 3″ wide if the final size is 10″ wide.
- Do create your artwork at the final size of the output.
Please see our Screen Print Ink Chart, Imprint Placement Guide, Screen Print Fonts List, and also our Embroidery Font List